Application Notes - measurement solution tips/techniques:
- Using Wider, Deeper Views of Elusive Signals to Characterize Complex Systems and Environments - looks at signal-identification techniques for monitoring EW scenarios, identifying unwanted spectral events or detecting issues in transmitted waveforms. For identified signals, the narrative discusses methods for making pulsed vector measurements in both the time and frequency domains. The second part outlines several analysis options that support typical requirements in dynamic range and bandwidth.
- Pulse Analysis Techniques for Radar and EW - describes the best tools for different types of pulse analysis, along with display and analysis techniques for various signals and measurement goals. It also looks at key signal acquisition and processing technologies such as IF and frequency mask triggering, signal capture, and post-processing.
- Electronic Warfare Signal Generation: Technologies and Methods - summarises the available technological approaches for EW signal and environment simulation, and the latest progress in flexible, high-fidelity solutions.
- Choosing the Right Emitter Generation Source for Radar/EW Applications – helps narrow down the decision making process and ensure existing assets are well utilized.
- Assembling Cost-effective Development and Verification Solutions for EW Systems – This application note presents two off-the-shelf alternatives that can address the simulation requirements of subset scenarios for a system under test (SUT). The proposed alternatives offer greater versatility because the constituent instruments can be easily used for other measurement tasks.
- Keysight Radar Measurements - starts with a brief review of radar basics then focuses on the fundamentals of measuring basic pulsed radars. It takes a look at adaptations of certain measurements for more complex or modulated pulsed-radar systems and emphasizes the measurement of radar signals for transmitter testing.
To access Keysight's resource area, click here.