On the face of it, Keysight Technologies is a global, diversified technology company focused on high growth markets in the communications, electronics and electronic measurement. Dig a little deeper though, and you'll discover 9,500 inventors, explorers, engineers and visionaries working together to deliver the products and services that enable customers to become more profitable and competitive.
What you'll find here is dedication to innovation and contribution, trust and respect, teamwork and an uncompromising integrity. Come join the CMS engineering team in Everett, WA, and enjoy working in an R&D environment dealing with cutting edge electronic measurement technologies, solving the tough test and measurement problems of our customers in both commercial and aerospace industries. Leverage Keysight's cutting-edge technology to push the boundaries of what can be measured.
- The candidate will be someone that can translate the needs of customer developing next-gen wireless communication products into best-in-world measurements.
- Experienced FPGA engineer to design implement digital IP cores, interface and control circuits as part of a team developing electronic measurement and analysis systems.
- Depending on individual strengths and/or project needs, design responsibilities will include design, development and verification of high speed digital signal processing and digital communications algorithms for solving a variety of RF measurement problems.
- This will include digital design, most likely realized in FPGAs and/or GPPs. It may also include some data protocol and hardware interface designs such as hardware drivers, memory interfaces, or DMA schemes.
- Will involve product definition generation, development and verification of designs which meet performance, cost and schedule objectives and follow them through prototype and pilot phases and into production.
- Candidate must be local to Everett, WA area or willing to relocate themselves.
- BSEE with minimum of 8+ years' industry experience in FPGA/Digital Design
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and/or digital communication protocols and standards
- Knowledge and experience with programmable logic languages such as VHDL and Verilog
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python and TCL
- Knowledge of timing analysis and verification methods.
- Proven Ability and desire to work on rapid paced projects with several design task
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team of engineers both in R&D and in other functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MSEE with 5 or more years' experience. In depth knowledge of digital system design
- Knowledge and experience in DSP design to program devices in VHL; Ideally experience with Altera or Xilinx
- Knowledge and experience with common bus architectures and protocols.
- Knowledge of verification tools such as SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Experience in developing FPGA tools and tool methodologies
- Experience with High-speed protocols (PCIe and SERDES)
- Experience as a "gateware developer" who has experience developing digital controllers to control HW
- In depth knowledge of systematic and control issues in complex receiver and signal processing chain
Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
This advertisement is for the position of FPGA Engineer, a day-time, full-time position, based in Everett, WA, with no travel required.
To apply for this position, please click here.